Saturday 10 August 2013

Feelin' the love.....

I got a delicious delivery from America yesterday.  My lovely buddy Cyndie sent over 74 fat quarters, YES, 74!!!  I had great fun opening the package which came via Cyndies nieces to Belfast, then repackaged by their mum, my other buddy Eve, collected by courier and finally brought to my door!  A real joint effort and I'm totally feeling the love!

I love these purples, they've got an old-fashioned feel to them!

There are some funky prints here.......ooh so many plans!!

Each pack was just more and more delicious!

Then the half-yard bundles........

Seriously, how cute is this set........ girls in wellies, thunder & lightening and rain drops!!!

Vintage corner........ LOVE them!

and finally, some fillers!


I don't think there is much else to say after such a feast of fabric, I'm off to sit and ponder over what to make first!  Any suggestions?

Show Comments: OR

No comments: